AEGIS® Shaft Grounding Best Practices for New Motor Design, Motor Repair, Engineering Specifications, Shaft Voltage Testing, and Bearing Inspections.
Best Practices and Service Portfolio for Motor Repair and Service Providers
This handbook provides best industry practices for VFD driven motors to prevent bearing currents that cause fluted bearings and equipment downtime.
The Handbook Contains:
- Bearing Frosting, Fluting, & Inspection
- VFD Induced Shaft Voltages & Bearing Currents
- High-frequency Bonding for VFD-fed Systems
- AEGIS® Shaft Grounding Best Practices
for AC & DC Motors
- AEGIS® Shaft Voltage Testing
- AEGIS® Selection Guide & Parts List
Remember to follow the ABCs of bearing inspection
Presented with permission from EASA.
Copyright © 2015, Electrical Apparatus Service Association
St Louis, MO USA. All rights reserved.
Case Study-Container Port Cranes – Pacific Container Terminal adds the AEGIS® iPRO Grounding Rings to their cranes (click on image to download)