AEGIS® Shaft Grounding News
Trane Supply Now Carries AEGIS® Bearing Protection Rings for NEMA Frame Motors in Stores Nationwide
MECHANIC FALLS, ME — Trane Supply now offers AEGIS® Bearing Protection Rings through its nationwide network of Service Centers. AEGIS® universal shaft grounding ring kits (AEGIS® uKITs) are designed to be installed on virtually any brand new motor and fit the usable shaft diameter for easy selection and installation by motor frame size.
- If a Motor is Worth Repairing, It's Worth Protecting with an AEGIS® Ring
- Visit Us at the EASA Show: Booth 331
- When Permanent Magnet AC Motors Are Operated by VFDs, They Are Susceptible to VFD-Induced Bearing Damage
- Toshiba Introduces New IE3 Induction Motor Available with AEGIS® Bearing Protection
- Protect Cooling Tower Motors from VFD-induced Bearing Damage with AEGIS® Shaft Grounding Rings
- Congratulations to This Year's AEGIS® Distributor of the Year Winners
- Protect Large Motors from Bearing Damage with AEGIS® PRO Rings
- Certification Allows for Traceability of Measurement
- Shaft Voltage Tester™ wins 2017 Golden Mousetrap Award
- What Good Are Energy Savings If You Have To Spend Them Repairing Motors?
- Visit us at the AHR Expo