AEGIS® Shaft Grounding News
Electro Static Technology Now ISO 9001:2015 Certified
MECHANIC FALLS, ME — Electro Static Technology, a division of ITW Inc., announces their ISO 9001:2015 certification following a comprehensive audit performed on-site this summer. Certification recognizes companies that meet and exceed standards of quality and continuous improvement.
- "The Industry's Best Shaft Grounding Solution"?
- AEGIS® Ring vs. Carbon Block Brush, point by point
- Washdown Motors and AEGIS®
- Washdown Motors in the Dairy Industry
- Electro Static Technology Achieves ISO 9001:2015 Certification
- If a Motor is Worth Repairing, It's Worth Protecting with an AEGIS® Ring
- Visit Us at the EASA Show: Booth 331
- When Permanent Magnet AC Motors Are Operated by VFDs, They Are Susceptible to VFD-Induced Bearing Damage
- Toshiba Introduces New IE3 Induction Motor Available with AEGIS® Bearing Protection
- Protect Cooling Tower Motors from VFD-induced Bearing Damage with AEGIS® Shaft Grounding Rings
- Congratulations to This Year's AEGIS® Distributor of the Year Winners
- Protect Large Motors from Bearing Damage with AEGIS® PRO Rings
- Certification Allows for Traceability of Measurement
- Shaft Voltage Tester™ wins 2017 Golden Mousetrap Award
- What Good Are Energy Savings If You Have To Spend Them Repairing Motors?
- Visit us at the AHR Expo