AEGIS® SGR with Conductive Epoxy Mounting
Custom Formulated for AEGIS® Bearing Protection Ring Installations
Epoxy is included with the AEGIS® Conductive Epoxy Ring or can be sold separately.
- Install AEGIS® Rings directly to the motor end bracket.
- Conductive Silver Epoxy provides excellent electrical conductivity.
- Cures at room temperature in 4 hours at or above 75°F (24°C).
- For faster curing times, heat the bond to between 150°-250°F (66°-121°C) for 10 minutes and allow to cool.
- Design Type: AEGIS® SGR
- Solid Ring and Split Ring
- Fits shaft diameters: 0.311" to 6.02" [7.9mm to 152.9mm]
- Circumferential Conductive MicroFiber rows in Fiberlock™ Channel
- Rows of Fiber: 2
- Fiber overlaps shaft
- OAL: 0.295" [7.5mm]
- OD: Based on shaft diameter. See Parts List
- Ships with EP2400 Conductive Epoxy
- No drilling and tapping
- External mounting
- Supply voltage: 600 VAC or less
- AC Motors Low Voltage (LV) up to 500HP (375kW)
- DC Motors up to 300HP (225kW)
- NOTE: Motors over 100 HP - recommend isolation of one bearing and AEGIS® SGR on opposite bearing.