AEGIS® Conductive Epoxy PN EP2400
Custom Formulated for AEGIS® Bearing Protection Ring Installations
Description: Epoxy is included with the AEGIS® Conductive Epoxy Ring or can be sold separately.
AEGIS® Conductive Epoxy
- Part Number: EP2400
- Custom formulated for AEGIS® Ring installation
- High-strength conductive bonding provides excellent electrical conductivity
- Volume: 2 part epoxy; each tube contains 7g
- Coverage: 2-3 applications
- Shelf Life: 9 months
- Avoid exposure to extreme temperatures.
- Storage: keep in a cool dry place, away from heat, sparks or flames. To obtain maximum shelf life, product must be stored below 77°F (25°C).
Sold separately or with -0AW and -0A4W parts (AEGIS® SGR with Conductive Epoxy included).