We presently offer two types of webinars and a Lunch & Learn Training session:
- The AEGIS training Electrical Bearing Protection Best Practices
- Question & Answer sessions
- Lunch & Learn trainings
The AEGIS training is worth one unit of Professional Development/Continuing Education. For licensed engineers, Electro Static Technology is a listed provider on the NCEES CPC Registry. Our Q&A sessions are not eligible for credit.
The contents of Electrical Bearing Protection Best Practices include:
- Bearing frosting, fluting, & failure
- The risk of VFD-sourced shaft voltages, bearing current, and electrical bearing damage
- Detection of motor shaft voltages
- Shaft Grounding Best Practices for bearing protection of AC & DC motors
Sign up for a Webinar, or Request a Lunch & Learn Training at Your Facility
To register for a scheduled webinar or a lunch and learn training, fill out the form to the right. If you have questions, Contact Us.
After you submit the form, an AEGIS representative will get in touch with you within two business days.
For a variety of reasons, in-person trainings may not be available in all areas. North America and Europe have the greatest AEGIS presence, but we will attempt to accommodate all requests.