AEGIS® SGR with Conductive Epoxy Mounting
Custom Formulated for AEGIS® Bearing Protection Ring Installations
Epoxy is included with the AEGIS® Conductive Epoxy Ring or can be sold separately.
- Install AEGIS® Rings directly to the motor end bracket.
- Conductive Silver Epoxy provides excellent electrical conductivity.
- Cures at room temperature in 4 hours at or above 75°F (24°C).
- For faster curing times, heat the bond to between 150°-250°F (66°-121°C) for 10 minutes and allow to cool.
- Problem: VFD-produced Bearing Damage
- Solution: AEGIS® Shaft Grounding
- Product Line Overview
- VFD-Induced Shaft Voltage Damage Bearing
- AEGIS® SGR - Electrical Bearing Damage Protection
- Epoxy Mounting Installation Guide
- View Conductive Epoxy product page
The Handbook Contains:
- Bearing Frosting, Fluting, & Inspection
- VFD Induced Shaft Voltages
& Bearing Currents
- High-frequency Bonding
for VFD-fed Systems
- AEGIS® Shaft Grounding Best Practices
for AC & DC Motors
- AEGIS® Shaft Voltage Testing
- AEGIS® Selection Guide & Parts List