AEGIS® CS015 Colloidal Silver Shaft Coating
Designed for use with AEGIS® Bearing Protection Rings
AEGIS® Colloidal Silver Shaft Coating is designed to enhance the conductivity of the motor shaft surface by filling in the machines grinding lines with micron sized silver particles which are "polished" into the shaft surface during shaft rotation. Shaft surface conductivity is enhanced by a factor of 10x and surface resistance is reduced substantially to ensure the best electron transfer from the shaft surface to the conductive micro fiber shaft grounding ring. AEGIS® CS015 is recommended for all applications.
CS015 Colloidal Silver Shaft Coating
- Part Number: CS015
- Volume: 15g
- Coverage: 20-25 applications based on a 3” [76mm] shaft diameter
- Shelf Life: 6 months. The CS015 contents will separate when left unattended. Roll or stir thoroughly before use.
- Avoid exposure to extreme temperatures.
- Storage: Store in a dry location at 40-85F (5-30°C). Allow paint to come to room temperature prior to opening.
- Use personal protective equipment.
- Refer to GHS SDS for additional information