What are the Best Practices For Bearing Current Protection?
In our Bearing Protection Handbook, we walk you through everything you need to know about protecting VFD-driven motors from electrical bearing damage and preventing costly repairs, downtime, and lost production. In this detailed guide, you can find what you need to identify the problem’s cause and the solution.
Learn the best practices for:
- Motors up to and including 100HP (75kW) – Low Voltage
- Motors greater than 100HP (75kW)
- Motors where both bearings are insulated
- Motors with cylindrical roller, babbitt, or sleeve bearings
- Vertical solid shaft motors
- Vertical hollow shaft motors
- DC Motors