Introducing BCP* motors from Marathon Motors
Marathon Motors “BCP” motors, equipped with grounding rings, assures successful operation with Variable Frequency Drives without sustaining bearing damage due to inverter-sourced bearing current. Our “Bearing-to-Bearing” guarantee includes bearing replacement for the duration of the standard warranty period.
Marathon Motors is pleased to announce “BCP” – Bearing Current Protection – has been added to the following standard stock product lines:
- NEMA Premium XRI ODP, rolled steel frame
- NEMA Premium XRI TEFC, rolled steel and cast iron frame
- Blue Chip NEMA Premium XRI Explosion Proof, cast iron frame
- Blue Max Vector Duty, cast iron frame
- Blue Chip NEMA Premium XRI-SD, Severe Duty
- Blue Chip NEMA Premium XRI-841, IEEE841
For Marathon Cooling tower motors with BCP, see this brochure.
For a mini-catalog containing all Marathon motors with BCP, see here. You can also find a list of all Marathon Motors with AEGIS® Shaft Grounding Rings installed at IndustrialMatrix.com.
Or you can find their full 2014 catalog here.