AEGIS® Conductive Epoxy can be used for internal and external mounting and was specially developed and tested to stringent vibration and pull test requirements to ensure a strong and reliable long-term adhesive bond.
- Part Number: EP2400
- Custom-formulated for AEGIS® Ring installation
- High-strength conductive bonding provides excellent electrical conductivity
- Volume: 2 part epoxy; each tube contains 7g
- Coverage: 2-3 applications
- Shelf Life: 9 months
- Avoid exposure to extreme temperatures.
- Storage: keep in a cool, dry place, away from heat, sparks, or flames. To obtain maximum shelf life, product must be stored below 77°F (25°C).
Data Safety Sheets: